Me


         Me
    Written by Nandita Krishnan

                                                                            
 Do you know who I am?
I bet you dont
Cause Im not popular like an actress or so.
I may not be perfect,
But I know Im the best in my own way
So, I dont think theres any need to worry
I work, laugh, play, and go crazy night and day
I am someone who doesnt listen to others blathers
I only care for the ones who dont talk behind others backs
Instead talk about each others laughter
Many people call me insane, crazy, different or even mad
In return I say Thank you.
Cause thats the way I love who I am!
Three-Fourth of the world doesnt know me,
The One-Fourth left only knows what my outer selfs like
Few people try to manipulate me and think of my life as a game
But, I never get caught in any of their trap! 
Theres only one person in the whole world who knows who I am
Completely
I aint gonna tell the name
Just one word,

Me!

Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life, My Dream…

Parents

Don't think it, Ink it!