My Life, My Dream…

My Life, My Dream…
Dreams, Dreams, Dreams…Why do we just dream?
Why can’t we make our dreams come to life? Even if we dream why only at night? Why not make plans for our dream during the day? Are we all that busy? That we don’t even have 5 minutes to think ‘bout our dreams?

These are the questions which keep on coming to my mindwill somebody answer them for me? Please!
Ive had many dreams from the time I was a toddler to now And I have always tried  to put my best efforts tofulfill them, though I didnt succeed but look at me now! I tried to become every single thing in the whole wide world, and out of them writing was the best thing to do for me. I enjoy writing a lot right now, but still Im learning many more things by experiencing life! I love math, but still I like English writing. I can play a piano, but I can also be an athlete. Living your life wont affect any of your work.
Be healthy, be sporty, be smart and become the best!
Enjoy life. live up to your dreams try everything!



Comments

  1. And as always my lil Nonna pens it down perfectly..simple questions with complex thought processes behind them...u my darling can become everything you want and more...because as you wrote...one of your exceptional qualities is that you always strive to do your best...to me you are the personification of true happiness and God's blessings to us...u are the untarnished part of my soul...pure, innocent and everything positive!!! I love u!!! All the best for your blog!!! Keep writing my darling !! ❤️😘😘❤️

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yaaaaaaay! My first comment and that also from none other than my Mema! And also thanks for liiting up my writing spirits.I love You!

      Delete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

Parents

Don't think it, Ink it!