Afterlife

AFTERLIFE

A little nod would do
A hello even better
Just tell me you know me
You know that I am here
It's weird to walk on a crowded street
And feel all alone
It's sad to have no one to talk to
Because no one sees me, you know?
I visit the ones below quite often
It's good to know they're there
But it's sad they don't know me
They don't know I am still here
Death was peaceful
Better than life
To become a ghost, I strive
I smile
And shed some tears
Different emotions arise
As I stand with the ones who cared
I stand as a ghost
In front of a coffin
Where my own body lies
With my heart, for which I cared the most
Underground it goes
A spirit rises up
The cries and screams fade
As I make my way to God
Or where Hell is made
I know not my fate
But I very soon will
As the gate to afterlife draws closer
And the Game Of Life is now, over.




Comments

Popular posts from this blog

My Life, My Dream…

Parents

Don't think it, Ink it!